I don’t know about you, but my weekends have become more of how much can I get done in two days, kind of a thing. I honestly need a day between Saturday and Sunday. Anyone else feel like that?
Saturday was a full day. Nothing like waking up at 7am to hammers pounding on your roof top. Our entire subdivision has been under roof restoration and this past week was our street. Oh.My.Gosh. Thank goodness it’s over and the workers have moved on to other street.
On another note, someone stole our garbage can. LOL!! No, I’m not joking. We can’t find it. We drove around Saturday looking for the garbage theft. I mean, really who does this. Who has time to do this?
5 Thing I’m Loving
- This sweater I can’t wait to wear as a transitional piece. You guys, it’s so soft. I purchased the blush colored sweater and it’s so pretty.
- Ok. So I have to confess, I have never owned a biker jacket. But when I saw this grey one, I went bananas over it. It’s everything! So edgy, but chic. Can not wait to wear this bad boy.
- I purchased these booties in tan and wore them for the first time on Friday. Totally in love. I wore them all day long into the evening and not only received numerous compliments, but my feet never hurt.
- I bought this dress the other day. It’s absolutely adorable. Another great transitional piece. Wear now, as is, and when those September breezy cold nights come along, throw on a denim jacket and booties and BAM!
- My one splurge item I bought this past week was this AMAZING backpack. She’s absolutely stunning. I have been wanting a backpack for a while (easier to carry while shopping) and found this one.
That’s all I have for now.
Here’s to productive and happy week ahead.
Go out there and make a difference and be an encouragement to someone.