Fridays are the day I inform you on all things important and fabulous.
Stay in the know without losing your mind this weekend with my roundup!
5 THINGS I’M LOVING
- The wait is over! Sip your coffee in style this fall with the latest 2018 Fall collaboration with ban.do. I’ve already purchased the mug and youbetter believe I’ll be getting the tumbler soon.
- I had my eye on these beauties durning the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I didn’t buy them, then they sold out in my size. Can’t tell you how many times I went online in search of these and finally Nordstrom restocked them in all sizes and I bought a black pair and a grey pair. They are super cute, the perfect heel height and a great transitional piece. A must have.
- I purchased this portable, waterproof and wireless speaker and I can’t tell you how much I enjoy it. The sound is unbelievable.
- This dress has me with all the heart eyes. It’s currently in my cart.
- The Fed Ex man just delivered these yesterday and they are so adorable. Can’t wait to wear them.
As I am writing this post, my family and I are preparing for Hurricane Florence. Please continue to pray for the North Carolina, where I live. I’m not going to lie, I am a little anxious about this hurricane, but I know we serve a mighty God and I continue to trust in Him. Psalms 107:25-29
SHOP THE POST
SHOP MY LOOK