I was a busy bee this weekend in the best way! Spent Friday night school shopping with my son, Saturday celebrating my girlfriends son turning 5 and Sunday attending church and more school shopping. It was a very full yet very good weekend tackling my two favorite things: shopping and enjoying treasured friendships! I would like a 1,000 more weekends like it, pretty please.
You all know skin care has been engrained me since I was little and if you’ve been following me longer than a minute you know when I talk skin care, I am talking from the heart and would never stir you in the wrong direction. I have an ongoing conversation with my girlfriends, you know the ones that say they don’t wash their face every night because they are too tired or didn’t have time, “You can’t wax a dirty car. If you want your make up to look good, you need to start by taking care of your skin.” I mean really, who would put their make up on the next day without removing it the night before?! Don’t answer that.
When I find a skin care product or products, in this case, that works, I want to share. Sharing is caring, right – and the best is when you find a collection of products that show visible results….YES and AMEN to that!
Below are a products that I am absolutely in love with and have seen exceptional results in less than 2 weeks. Yes, girl. Can I say holy grail. My last item I share is a lipstick that I just can’t live without. So keep reading to the end.
5 THINGS I’M LOVING:
- ALERT! ALERT! My favorite face wash is currently on sale for $10!! I ordered two last week and debating on wether I should order a few more. ha! Seriously, the best of the best.
- I am amazed with this organic make up setting spray. Until now, I never tried a setting spray and now I am hooked on this one. My skin never looked so good. I’m not joking. I am 110% satisfied. I love how it leaves my skin looking fresh, soft and glowy.
- Currently loving this oil-free serum that provides the skin with a boost of continuous hydration for 24 hours.
- Looking for a supercharged eye cream? Look no further. This eye cream helps to de-puff, erase the look of dark circles, firm, soothe and soften the skin around your eyes while special optics act like magic to fade lines away.
- I finally got my hands on this nude lipstick and couldn’t be happier. Such a great color.
Okay, that’s it for my top 5!
Happy Monday, friends! xoxo